Dizi (music instrument )



credit to google



Dizi is major chinese musical instrument, and is widely used in many ganres of Chinese folk music , as well as Chinese opera , and modern Chinese orchestra .

So today the purpose of me writing this story is to share my journey in learning this unique and antique instrument . Nowadays many of young generation do not like to study music anymore , to them study music would  waste their time and would not give them a bright future . Parents nowadays if they want to send their child to play music they will only send to piano or violin class only , for them it looks more prestigious and glamour instead of learning this traditional instrument .





My first journey start  when I was on my way from galley to my royal cabin , somehow I heard a very soft and relaxing music coming out from somewhere , I search where the sound comes from and it was from the Cadet Club House , when I opened the door I saw the only to Chinese guy on our batch ( Yang  and Yau ) are playing the dizi . on that time I straightly  promise to myself that I would learn how to play this instrument until I manage to become professional , I would  like to play this instrument during my convocation and show all of them how lovely the music that this instrument  produced .
credit to google


This instrument are made from bamboo , which is why sometimes known by simples name such as Chinese bamboo flute. This instrument are very  light and portable . Everyday after dinner I will take my time to practice this instrument , although its quite hard at the first place , since I do not have any bacis in music but I believe nothing is impossible as the common quotes “ rome was not build in a day “







































Comments

Popular Posts